1.23.2008

Home Sweet Home

Image Hosting


over the last few days i have been searching for something profound to post on my blog. its easy to bang on the music industry, ogle over fine women (coming soon, both figuratively and literaly), and all the rare and strange things that make me laugh. although tosay i cannot offer anything of intellectual value, i want to plant the seed that i am deeper than the buffoonery that you may see on my page, hopefully. you will have to keep reading to see................

Today's installment, represents my side of town, the westside, Beaties Ford Road, 28216 in particular(the pic is from 2500 Beaties Ford Rd) It may be historical Beaties Ford or infamous Beaties Ford, make you own choice. It was best summed up by my good friend, IMMO, "Beaties Ford is big on character, yet low on Charm". Home sweet, Home.

Come by sometime and check me out, i'll take you on a tour.

Shout outs my neighbor, "L" who smokes j's in the front yard in the morning, my neighborhood substance abuser who mows my lawn occasionally, and my favorite bad customer servants and the Food Lion. Beaties Ford, gotta love it.

1 comment:

MYK said...

LMAO
YEAH THE FORD SON..
RUGGED NEVA SMOOTH..