10.13.2008

Pleasure Principle


i have been very nostalgic lately. in the blogs in real converstations, the 80's have been heavily on my mind for some reason. i even went to the mall yesterday looking for an MGM suit and put a corkscrew part on the right side of my head. i'm trying to look like Rakim on Paid and Full.

I digressed. but in keeping with my 80's theme, this is my absolute favorite Janet Jackson video. forget silicone tities (yeah I said it) and 42 year old abs and overly hyped but mildly received albums from this decade. ass tight, black, Guess jeans, knee pads, and Adidas they did something for a 7 year old, me. sitting there in front of the TV screen, i probably got one of my first pre-erections. and i dont know why, but it still turns me on when she jumps on that chair.

i hope you enjoy this as much as i do.

2 comments:

Relevantlystaying said...

I've missed you so.......
I swear you are me
with a penis

You know I am an 80's girl to my very core!

MCM though? The whole outfit????

Miss Fab said...

ah thats my allll time favorite video!!