8.31.2009

I was lost, now I am found

Yes, my name is "O" and I am an absentee blogger. about 5 months ago, i put down the blog. it wasn't on purpose, it just happened. it was the first thing i put down, but not the last over the this time. and over time, i changed. the glimmer in my eye waned. the enthusiasm in my heart left me to. i stopped seeking new things, experiences, tastes, vices, i had become stale. i looked like myself, maybe even said the right things, even tried to get my "thing" together. and it was harder than i could ever imagine. i lost myself in the process. a life without passion, isn't a life. i learned that the hard way. and everyday, i fight to reclaim what was rightfully mine. so, i am back, reincarnated. so if you still come by this site, i am eternally grateful. i am backed up, therapeutically speaking, so be on the lookout for more cheap laughs and buffoonery to come.

i am here

2 comments:

sunny said...

Back with a vengeance baby! I love it!

This post was nearly as good as the premiere of Coming to America.

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

lol. now comparing it to the premiere of Coming to America is a little much. I still haven't done anything that comes close to the dancers' entrance at the wedding.