8.09.2008

Driving while black, some serious shit

Driving while black in Charlotte is some risky shit. Peep this narrative from my boy Steve. Damn CMPD is like Pac Man from Colors. They got the game all fucked up.

Reasonable Suspicion

So where do i begin with this one? Well i'll start by sayin im kinda at stagnate point right now so when a good day, good week, or jus a moment comes i cherish them greatly. With the exception of a mistake caring over from last week this week was pretty good. I created some new avenues, conversed with some folks about possible opts, met people, jus things of that nature. Along with my steady diet of garlic flavored tofu with rice and my consistent workout routine everything was everything! Wednesday was a different day. My sixth sense is REALLY strong when i feel things in my life change. Sometimes its jus a feelin other times i get these crazy visuals when something is going down (good or bad). That sixth sense started and because of it this wasn't one of my better mood days and it DEFINITELY carried over into my night. Well already exhausted and worn out from an overly crowed night at the loft, i decided to bail out.***it gets ugly here***So im at the stop light on tryon gettin ready to bust left on craighead, Ironically i see 4 fuckin cop cars! Strangely enough none of them behind me though (a strategic set up). So i make my turn on craighead. Whata ya know?!?! One of those fuckin cops are tailing me from a distance. I turn on graham then COMPLETELY OUT OF NOWHERE ITS SIX COP CARs SURROUNDING MY SHIT! Theirs about 10 cops, 10 9mm's and enough bullets to kill like 80 people. Now im on the ground, my trucks gettin ram shacked, then handcuffed and shoved in the back of a cop's car. Its a 40 minute wait, tons of stupid ass question, blood circulation in my hands cut the hell off for WHAT?!?! REASONABLE SUSPICION.............


reasonable suspicion, of what??? didnt know that driving home sober on a Wednesday night is being such a menace to society.

1 comment:

Relevantlystaying said...

That just pissed me off! Do you mind if I refer to this in one of my post? One of my students told me a similar story!

Pure and Utter Bull S$&*!!