12.11.2009

Things I've Learned

as you get older you get more comfortable with yourself. and not all of that is good. when i am alone things go thru my head repeatedly. i don't always acknowledge them but undeniably they are there

1. i am sexist. maybe i am stating it too harshly, but men are men and women are women. the difference is undeniable. now its not about dominance or inferiority, just difference. i am chivalrous to a point, beyond that is ridiculous.

2. i am prejudiced (more than race). We all are. if you say you are not, then you are a liar. as people we are different. we have different attributes, we are to be handled differently. now the bad part, there is a group of people that i don't like. they have never been nice to me and they work my nerves whenever i am faced with them. i bet they are nice people amongst themselves, but what they project to those outside their race, doesn't lead me to think highly of them. thats just being honest. and they probably don't like me either.

3. my patience is growing thinner by the day, especially at work. its getting bad. i have a look what i cant control its like in a cartoon when steam blows out a character's ears. i had this look and made a lady cry at work the other day. now, she was overdoing it. i wasn't mean, didn't raise my voice, i actually spent too much time helping her inconvenient ass, but the look speaks for itself

4. i am a better son, brother, grandson, boyfriend or acquaintance than ever before. my loved ones, i do love. i put in for my people without blinking in many instances. the better you are, the better i am

5. at 30, i still see myself as an untapped reservoir. i still await another transformation. i have energy, ambition, and will to dedicate to many things. yet i am still searching. i hope to assemble the pieces to my masterpiece soon

6. i am tired of being broke. its not fun or cute.

No comments: