12.25.2008

Obama strikes again

Photobucket
i heard my people talking about this the other day on OmariSpeaks, you can check them out at http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/21779. check in live tuesday nights at pm, or the site to listen to their previous episodes. it got me thinking.

i look up to Obama for so many reasons. he inspires me on so many levels. amongst so many other things, the president elect has been hitting the gym hard. seriously, have you ever seen a president shirtless on the beach and anyone gave a damn. i just might need to limit myself to one serving of pie tomorrow. but i gotta step my game up. if a 40 something, president-elect who has been traveling almost daily for the last two years can look like that, i can wake my lazy ass up and hit the gym either before or after work at least 3 times a week. i can trim these twenty pounds that plague me at every photo opportunity. seriously, obama is raising the bar once again. brothas, we are running out of excuses everyday. big thangs, are coming happening over these next four plus years(wishful thinking), i gotta get ready to ride the wave.

sorry no pics of the president-elect chest naked.

1 comment:

Sexxy Luv said...

lol! i feel bad when i look @ that picture of the shirtless Obama and call him sexxy but i can't help it! lol

how was your holiday?..