12.05.2008

Winter Blues..........

my bday is tomorrow and this weekend will be the only bright spot of the month. from the day after thanksgiving to mlk, i get in an annual winter funk. first of all i am always broke. three years straight, something saps me dry even before i buy any xmas presents. car problems, traffic tickets and miscellaneous, it all runs together. then the xmas stress at work. the traffic, the lack of time off to actually enjoy the season. the grinch is emerging. but its nothing unusual. so i decided to take charge at least for my bday weekend. i am atl bound. the bad behavior express will be en route tomorrow. beware, beware

but this song, grounds me before i embark on my one weekend of pleasure this holiday season.
Let the Dollar Circulate - Billy Paul

No comments: