6.10.2008

this needs to be said

i have been misleading people concerning a few topics, and i wish to clarify. in regards to love, relationships and family i have created a reputation for myself which is not entirely truthful. . let me repeat, i am not a scorned, bitter man, who desires to live a cold lonely life. please forgive me for putting that in your heads.

i want to dispell this thoroughly and succintly. i am a product of still married, functional, middle class family. amongst my immediate family we all have good, healthy, productive relationships. and i credit them for all that is good about me.

that being said, i will not accept anything less for my life and family. there is no other option. therefore, i take marriage and family very serious. serious enough that i am brutally honest with myself and any woman that i date. i do not compromise my feelings nor desires. so you can see how this does not make things easy for on the dating scene. smart money is betting that i have a few more bachelor years ahead of me.

now this is complicated my stingy emotional state. its easy to share my time, some effort, but my emotions are very much tucked away. unfortunately i get emotional at the same pace that some public officials get re-elected. and time is catching up with me, so are years of foraging and scavenging.

all those things aforementioned compromise, me Omar Rashad of Orr. daily i search for hope while livng in reality. at times i feel the odds are not in my favor thus a very intelligent yet pessimistic diatribe i frequently spew from my lips. please forgive. that was my reality. i am sure that when things changes, i will sing a different tune, please stay tuned...............................

No comments: