6.21.2008

Women I love...............Miss Jack Davey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
let me introduce you my muse, miss jacke davey. for all of you who have head in the sand for the last two years, she is the 1/2 of the the group j*davey. j*davey is like prince's sexy ass niece and the spawn of the revolution's keyboard player, together music's post apocolyptic times. (lol, i have no idea what that means. i just saw a metaphor in my mind of the industry like Terminator 1, the rubble, the seek and destroy vehicles, you remember). but j*davey is funky, electronic, sexy, new wave, hip hop, its a goulash of sorts. its phenomenal, especially their older works.

and did i mention she is sexy in a creative, spontaneous, and smutty type way. there will be no satin sheets, lit candles, and freddie jackson playing. no sir, you might not make it to the bed or the hotel room. yeah buddy.

so ms davey, whenever you are ready to breed with a handsome and stout brother like myself, drop me a line at FRQ. i'll be ready, no doubt.

apex, i know you will appreciate.

No comments: