3.04.2009

I have found the answer

if you have been reading lately, you should know that my car died about two weeks ago. since then i have become a sophmore in high school again. mom has become a "soccer" mom once again, by either dropping me off at work and even on occassion letting me borrow the truck to take myself. i didnt know how much it meant to me to control my own transportation. but i am very grateful, except for those moments when trapped in the car, i am forced to listen to her hard sugguestions and not feel empowered enough to make a retort. yes, i feel like i am a sophmore in high school yet again. at least then, i had Atliens in my walkman.

so i have been searching for a vehicle and did i mention that i was broke. so i have been scavenging for anything cheap yet reliable. hopefully i have no more incidents and can own the damn thing before it putters out on me. so by next friday, i plan to be rolling in something. as long as its presentable and the heat and ac work, i can work on the rest. but as i look i constantly resist the urge to look at fancy cars, which means anything outside of my price range.

but low and behold, i found a gem that i can a) afford and b) stunt in. for only a few thousand dollars i can be the talk of the town.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lambo doors on a 93 Civic, get like me!! I see you hatin'

No comments: