1.28.2010

I am....

.........watching Sparkle for the 3rd time in two days, its good to see black people acting to a plot.

.........planning some big thangs in 2010, for every valley there is hopefully a higher mountain on the other side. 2009, was an ugly bitch that I have put behind me. Onward to bigger and better things, one step at a time (Broken United FC, you definitely feel me)

.........multilayered and sometimes those layer clash against each other. Managing those opposing pieces is a daily tight rope balance. But i have been doing it well lately

.........still athletic, or at least kinda. I jumped some fences at the house the other day and i still got a little spring in me. Even at 225 lbs, don't doubt "the Kid"

.........not as enthusiastic or gullible like i used to be, but i am keener and more clever than ever. i still think that my brain is an untapped resource. My brother even called me articulate and stated i was a thinking man. The biggest ego stroke I have had in a long time. Thanks, I really needed that.

.........still young at heart, i hope that never changes

.........have smiled more in 2010, than I did in the last quarter of 2009

.........still soul searching, and finding new things every day

.........fighting temptation and its very close by

.........looking forward to a brand new reality that i am working toward

.........repeating myself, this is the same as the second bullet

.........signing off for the moment

No comments: