11.12.2008

In QC, Wednesdays are King

This post is two weeks late, but i owe it to you and them.


...in Charlotte, I enjoy myself 5x more on Wed than any other day. its so great but on the otherhand very shameful. i went to apostrophe and dem fresh katz. dj justice and dj enlil aka ninja science bka fraser, tore the house down. across all relevant genres, they kept the party moving. but they sprinkled two tracks that shock me to the core, which i share with you.

first a hidden banger from Diamond D and the Psyschotic Neurotics
I Went for Mine from '92's Stunts, Blunts, and Hip-Hop
I Went For Mine - Diamond & The Psychotic Neurotics

and last, morning sunrise from Weldon Irvine, another lesser known classic
Morning Sunrise - Weldon Irvine

1 comment:

Sexxy Luv said...

i'll have to wait until i get home to listen to these new tracks. thanks for sharing.