11.06.2008

A joyful day is coming......

......and its not the inauguration. i know that is what you were thinking. even better, i can finally release my father as a co-signer on one of those college loans. you don't know how much a relief this is. this company is the worst. on two occasions, i didn't keep my account current. first i shorted them about $7 dollars. the second time, my payment was 5 days late. they began calling my phone, my parents phone. they sent notices to my and my dad. so i called them and asked about their policies and was aghast. buddy told me that if you don't pay at least 99% of your monthly bill on time you automatically go into collections. what part of the game is that???? are they trying to get me killed. papa doc plays no games, especially since he forgot he was a co-signer until he got the unfortunate phone call. so he is raving mad, and i quell his anger with the facts. but the embarrassment it caused, still haunts me. so i just got on the phone with them and i am finally eligible to release him and the papers are in the mail.

sweet lord, i see the light!!!!!


when its final, i'm gonna have a party. i might be alone, drunk, doing the butterfly in my living room. but imma throw down.

1 comment:

Relevantlystaying said...

Doing the butterfly?
(((weak))
You silly!