11.19.2008

Turkey Hunt

Photobucket
yeah, the time has come. i must pull out my trusty shopping cart again. the winter boo search continues, but i have a more immediate need. i need to crash somebody's Thanksgiving celebration. unfortunately, all of my loved ones will be between Philly-Delaware-Maryland, where they will congregate and fellowship and I will be alone in Charlotte because I have to work. Yep, that damn thing called work strikes again. so if you are in a 100 mile radius of Charlotte, NC and can take another Thanksgiving guest, please let me know. Now I warn you, that I will curb my behavior, but I cannot promise that i will be a mousy and most mannerable guest. i will keep all of my vulgarities to myself and eat like no one is going to take my food from my. i will stack my plate high and cut a fool for anyone who decides to be my audience, seriously. and i do request to see all embarrassing pictures and will pester your grandma or auntie for any embarrassing stories they have.

so if you have a spare seat an some heapings to spare, let me know.
Trying People - De La Soul

No comments: