1.17.2009

Get On the Bus

i guess i am overwhelmed by the upcoming , inauguration. i know people traveling to dc by planes, trains,skateboards, scooters and hoverounds just for this historic event which made me think of the last time such a wave of darkness descended on DC and the following clip. Big Shout out to pdheartbreak of youtube for posting this. i really 'preciate it.



Between Evan Sr and Pop, they tore the bus down

since i cant go, i feel its only right that i leave with a verse expressing my dismay.

Shabuya, Sha-Sha-Shabuya Roll Call
Shabuya, Sha-Sha-Shabuya Roll Call
Shabuya, Sha-Sha-Shabuya Roll Call

My name is "O"
yeah
And I can't go
yeah
No off time plus
I'm low on dough
Roll Call
Shabuya, Sha-Sha-Shabuya Roll Call
Shabuya, Sha-Sha-Shabuya Roll Call
Shabuya, Sha-Sha-Shabuya Roll Call

2 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

I love me some black folks! Sorry you can't make it O. I'll be back to add my spin on the roll call :).

Sexxy Luv said...

i feel you.

yesterday was my twins birthday so it was a no go for me as well.