1.15.2009

Searchin' Again

Photobucket
so y'all read my winter boo blog. i had a strong possible, but thats a dead issue. but now the situation is dire. its about to be bone chilling cold. like single digits at night over the weekend. and the dynamics have changed so i have some more specific requirements. i was transferred to a new location. so now, i am looking for a lovely woman with a stellar heating system who lives close to either I-77 south of downtown, the southern segment of 485, or anywhere in south Charlotte. Hit me up soon, we have little time to waste with formalities. its gonna be in the single digits overnight this weekend. and i need the body heat as much as you do. my bag is packed and my manners are in check, at least temporarily. we can make this work till springtime.

you know where to find me.

3 comments:

Sexxy Luv said...

lmao! i was just sitting here thinking the same thing...damn!

♥ CG ♥ said...

ROFL! A stellar heating system, 'eh? You're a trip.

SexxyLuv, I'll see what I can do about your special request during the National Blackout...hehe.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Lyrically speaking said...

love your page, very interesting...will be back to read more :)