1.21.2009

I had a crush on a Steelers Fan

Photobucket
i know this what you envision when you think of a Steelers fan. Blue collar, hardworking, commoner, 250 plus beer guzzling, hairy chested. not a pretty picture, but give me a little more credit than that. i have made bad female decisions, but even i have to draw the line. last month, i was in atl with the B.B.E. and we watched the Steelers v. Cowboys game at some fancy bowling alley that my man put us on to. so we were in the lounge and at the table across from us was a collection of Steelers and Cowboy fans. Amongst them was a cutie. Petite, sassy, and the most die hard Steelers fan ever. She was upset at the refs, gloating, waving her Terrible Towel and talking big time shit. and as the game moved on, she just became mesmerizing. as i looked at her i had visions of a lifetime of tailgating. i had on my throwback Greg Lloyd jersey. I was on the grill in a makeshift tent in the parking lot, throwing down. i had on thermals and foot warmers with a stout drink in my hand. and we even had three kids, equipped in full Steelers gear. skull caps with that damn fuzzy ball at the top, jerseys and the Tomlin like Bubblegoose. A great life it will be. at the tail end, i was even arguing the merits of the 3-4 defense and how Bradshaw is one of the top 5 quarterbacks ever. very much out of character. stranger things can happen.

all of my allegiance to the hometown panthers was in serious jeopardy.

3 comments:

Sexxy Luv said...

lmao!


sooo...did you holla?...that't the question.

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

i didnt. she seemed to be there with a dude. another lost opp......i wish u did

Relevantlystaying said...

Been here before, I have 15 min crushes on poets at open mic night all the time.. Then it hits me, these fools are probably nuts, talented, but nuts

and then my crush

fades to black.....