2.08.2009

The only thing that could keep me calm..............

Photobucket
..............was a Donnie Hathaway song....
Stolen Moments by Common

this is a big thank you to the elusive Jimmy Ahn, who came back from his sabatical in Illinois bearing gifts. last night he surprised me with this very album. i was was speechless for about half an hour. i was in such a trance i missed a turn looking at the album cover laying on my passenger seat. i am so thankful, i promised him my first born child in repayment. i truly appreciate it.

they don't make them like Hathaway anymore. wow!!!!

just a taste

I Love You More Than Youll Ever Know (LP Version) - Al Kooper

1 comment:

Relevantlystaying said...

Man!This CD changed my life. He comes out of the speaker and confronts you with the words, melodies, and arrangements. You just have to sit there and shake your head..