2.20.2009

When it pours it rains

so you already read about last week, minus a misadventure or two. well its not over. my computer has a virus and i currently collecting dust with an invoice attached to it. hopefully i will have it by next friday. and this morning, my car died. it is spewing oil and rattling. my mechanic says it sounds like i need a new engine. evidently the lack of oil, has caused the engine to wear against itself. therefore i may need a new engine. that will be another $2000. now, i was planning on getting a new vehicle in '10 anyway. so that has been sped up too. for those who don't know me personally, the calamity that has been the last two weeks is the rarest of occurences. its like seeing the lockness monster and bigfoot on a date. so in a few hours i have resigned myself to the fact that i will be broke for the unforseeable future.

maybe i should make a song, "Less Money, Mo' Problems."

and today i also realized that very few good things in my life have happened because of planning. so i look for the opportunity. i will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Relevantlystaying said...

aaaawh. Let me know if I can help in any kind of way O. I know how that feels. Its sucks when stuff piles up and you feel like there is no end in site......You Know I will look out for you however I can!