2.11.2009

This week

1. i lost my id, debit card, and gift cards (target and wal-mart, money is tight i was going to float til payday with those
2. my phone died, luckily i am back up and running. i wouldn't give the samsung glide to my enemy
3. my life got $5000 dollars less interesting. my hours were cut at the job and i assume more hours are on the way. any thought of a future with this job has dried up immediately. this means i am starting my new diet today, p.b. and j and top ramen. and i get no raise. and now more than ever, they are working the dogshit out of my superiors. their job looks a lot less appealing too

4. and my brother got his car stolen

today is only Wednesday. so i have 3.5 more days to take in bad news.

i knew 2009 would be interesting

p.s. i work in retail and let me give you a small economic lesson. retail is the colon of the ecomony. if you put good things into the economy, everything comes out smooth. but if you put 8 yrs of bush-onomics, large industry failures, and widespread hysteria, you get the financial bubbleguts that we are all dealing with right now.